Start a new topic

Viewing Tasks

From the 'view all task' view on the Dashboard it would be nice to be able to sort the list. Maybe even drag and sort based on what you're looking to prioritize for the day.

5 people like this idea

In the Service Request ticket, I want the ability to re-order tasks. The current behavior is to place the last-edited task first in the list.

Also: Agents should be able to view their tasks in the mobile apps. Currently there's no way to see them. 

Hi Leng Caloh,

We are introducing Tasks and Change Management along with a mobile first module that we are calling "To-Dos' which will give a single stream for all items across modules that is sorted daywise. 

This will be available very soon on Android app. I would urge you to wait for a couple of weeks and you would have access to all of these.

Regards

Vivek

Freshservice Mobile PM

In the To-Do you dont see project tasks. 

Vivek, when can we expect to see Tasks in the iOS mobile app? 

Hi Leng Caloh,

We have an iOS release planned around the end of November, that will have the new UI and addition of 'Tasks' as an independent module. Do look forward to the release that we make around the time mentioned above.

Regards

Vivek

In the android version I dont see project tasks.  Will that be added?

Hi Mark,

Yes you are right, the android app currently does not show the tasks created in the Project Management module. That is because the entire Project Management feature is not available yet on the mobile app. We will try and work this in based on customer demand, but unfortunately I don't have a timeline that I can commit on.

Regards

Vivek

Would it be possible to also view tasks that are assign to my group and that are not assigned yet ?

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment
JS Bin