Start a new topic
Implemented

Online/Mobile Notifications

When viewing the tickets on a web browser the page really need to auto refresh at least every minute or more. There also need to be an audible notification as well as a banner to alert agents to new tickets. Also, I am assuming you could create push notification via safari or something else.

The mobile app really need push notifications. The notification need to be smart though, only being pushed to the mobile device if the agent is not online. 

It is also very frustrating that Freshservice does not have a iPad application. 

4 people like this idea

The ticket list should not refresh entirely. Freshdesk has a nice implementation that should be copied to freshservice. It's showing a banner telling the agent there's an update.

I do agree that the mobile app should support push notifications. When a customer sends info on a ticket, the agent and customer should be able to 'chat' to each other. In mobile app or web shouldn't matter. The content should appear when it's there.

I would like to add that the Mobile App have the option to sort by "Last Modified" similar to the web interface.

Jonathan, Tiele, and Chris,

We're delighted to inform you that we'll be rolling out enhanced in-browser and desktop notifications in a few weeks! With this feature, Freshservice users can choose to be notified about tickets created, ticket updates, approval requests, and approval decisions. 

If you're interested to give this feature a spin before everyone else, give us a nod by responding to this thread, and we'll enable the beta release for your account very soon!

Cheers,

Mithun Mohandas

Product Manager, Freshservice

Hello everyone!

We're pleased to announce that this feature is now live for all customers!

More information can be found at: https://support.freshservice.com/support/solutions/articles/230351-notification-center

Cheers,

Mithun Mohandas

Product Manager, Freshservice

Login or Signup to post a comment