Start a new topic
Solved

Default view for Changes

Hello,

I want to report a bug concerning the default view one can have when listing changes.

I am in a French environement, and when I log out/log in (no session cookie) and click on "Changes", the default view "All changes" shows no change at all. If I click on the view arrow, and click again on "All changes", then all the changes are displayed.

For "tickets", the default view name is in English, whereas all my view names are in french.

Also, as an improvement, I'd like to have the same filters options (side bar) for Changes and Problems as there are for Tickets.

Thanks,

Regards,

Vincent

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for getting in touch. We tried reproducing the error but it worked fine for us. Could you help us narrow down the issue here? - Does the problem with the "Changes" tab happen consistently or at random?

For the default views on the "Tickets" tab being in English, we'll change them based on the language selected, soon.

About your other suggestion, it makes a lot of sense and we will roll out the filter options on the side bar for Problems, Changes and Releases in a few weeks.

Regards,

Sajeesh

Hello,

The problem was consistent when I openned the case, but now I cannot reproduce it :p

So consider it solved then.

The filter options should be nice, as well as the complete interface translation. A lot of text are still not localized, we do not bother too much, but still, would be nice to have everything in French :)

Thanks !

Hi Vincent,

Filters have been added for Problems, Changes and Releases. Our team will complete the translation for the entire interface soon.

Regards,

Sajeesh

Hello,

I confirm it's working, that's great, thanks ! :D

Login or Signup to post a comment