Start a new topic
Implemented

"Open Problem/Change/Release" views

Hello! First off, Freshservice is great. Our IT department loves it and we're trying to improve our usage and create new processes around FS.

I was wondering whether it would be possible to add a new view on Problems, Changes, and Releases. Or more generally, it would be nice to be able to customize views like we can do with Ticket views.

Our Service Desk Manager wants to be able to see all of the open Problems, all open Changes, and all open Releases. However, there is currently no view for any of these categories called (for instance) "Open Problems". The closest we can do so far is to open the "All Problems" view and sort by Status.

Would it be possible to implement a new view for each of these areas, or to allow Agents to customize views for Problems, Changes, and Releases? Thank you for your time and consideration!

2 people like this idea

Thanks for the feedback, Dave. 

This is in our roadmap. I don't have an ETA, but this is definitely coming. Thanks.

+ infinity.

This is really needed, especially since sorting by status only works correctly for the 1st page!

Try this

Select all problems view

sort by status

then descending

(this should put all the Open items at the end of list).

If you've got more than one page of items (like I do), my first page shows all the closed items.

When I go to page 2, I still see all closed items. Go back to page 1, and the open are interspersed between the closed. It's as if the sort has been removed!

Hi All,

Filter for Problem, Change and Release modules live now 

Regards

Shihab

Login or Signup to post a comment
JS Bin