Start a new topic

Additional fields / customisation in Ticket List

It would be really handy to be able to change the department and group fields from the Ticket List view. I'm spending a lot of time filtering and unfiltering or going in and out of tickets to view and amend these fields. If they were displayed in the same way as the Agent / Status / Priority fields in the list view that would be really helpful.

6 people like this idea

Hey Mark

Actually the Bulk Actions feature, will help you change the Department/Group options for Tickets in bulk.

I assume you want the Department and Group field to be shown, along with Ticket Priority/Status and Agent Name. Currently is a bit difficult to bring in 2 more fields, with such small space, if we added 2 more, this section might look ugly, so we opted out

But we will try to enhance the UI for sure, in the next few months time

regards
Vijay

Hey Mark

Actually the Bulk Actions feature, will help you change the Department/Group options for Tickets in bulk.

I assume you want the Department and Group field to be shown, along with Ticket Priority/Status and Agent Name. Currently is a bit difficult to bring in 2 more fields, with such small space, if we added 2 more, this section might look ugly, so we opted out

But we will try to enhance the UI for sure, in the next few months time

regards
Vijay

Thanks Vijay. 

Maybe it would be possible to make it customisable. As you can see from the attached screenshot we have quite a bit of whitespace due to using quite high resolution screens.

Anyway, thanks for giving this you consideration, I'll look forward to seeing what you come up with. 

Regards, 

Mark

it would be great if we can have a set of columns that can be configured on the ticket list display

1 person likes this

This was raised 3 years ago - and would be such a great feature.

I understand that having more than 3 might make it too busy and 'ugly', but we could certainly use a "Group" option to quickly assign tickets to groups.

How about an option to choose what fields are being shown in ticket view - i.e. at the moment it's Agent / Status / Priority, but can we amend this?

Login or Signup to post a comment
JS Bin