Start a new topic

Fresh Service Chat and Multiple Portals

Hi,

I´m starting my own HelpDesk company, and all my clients are external companies.

Is it possible to have any of this points working?

1. Multiple portals (custom logos, names, and colours for each client) with different ticket creation forms for each client (company), but using just one Dashboard, so we could have all tickets in one place

2. Chat (When a client submit a ticket the "Chat Opinion" should be available)

Thanks and keep the good work!

7 people like this idea

Hi Ricardo

Your requirement clearly falls into Freshdesk category, why not sign up for Freshdesk itself, but we do have plans to bring in Freshservice for MSPs but that might take some time

Because Freshservice is purely an internal Helpdesk which can cater for Internal Support Reps and Requestors.

Currently there is no plan for Multiple Portals or Chat feature in Freshservice, so I'd recommend that you signup for Freshdesk itself.

regards
Vijay

Vijay,

First of all, thanks for your quick answer! ;)

I thougt that FreshDesk has developed for internal use... I had some limitations with freshdesk that i don't have with freshservice! I will give it a try them!

Thank you!

RF

I hope you'll give more consideration to including chat in Freshservice. Our internal helpdesk could be more accessible through chat to our requesters that need assistance from us. We get asked about having a chat service.

1 person likes this

I would like to say that not having chat integrated into the service is a major problem for our team. It becomes very hard to make staff use email only when an incident of high priority occurs, when most people under the age of 60 are use to having a form of chat that is instant like texting.

@Vijay

Are we going to be able to change our current service desk to an MSP portal ?

any news yet on chat integration? Its a real shame that neither freshdesk or freshservice contain all the features people need. If you combined the two services it would be a formidable contender in the market.

1 person likes this

I'm with Mathew here!

1 person likes this

Same here!

Bump. Any plans for chat for our internal desks?

Login or Signup to post a comment