Start a new topic
Answered

Whats the age of this product?

I really like the UI and feature set. I am wondering what the age of the product is and its customer base? I ask because the documentation and forum is very sparse and not much activity.

Its hard to soak a lot of money and configuration into a product that is just out of the gate. 

Best Answer

Brian,

As a happy customer, I'll elaborate a bit.  Freshservice spun off from Freshdesk.  Freshdesk has been around for years (I can't tell you the time frame).   

My company compared Freshdesk to Zendesk and had settled on Freshdesk, however, As soon as I made that decision, Freshservice was released.  Since I try to work within an ITIL framework, this was perfect for me.

Freshservice is still growing, still adding features, however, I can tell you, they are hungry, not complacent to rest on their laurels.

Hi Brian,

We launched Freshservice earlier this year and we just crossed 500 customers, i.e. in less than 6 months. We just finished the celebrations and are back to work - to make things better than ever. :)

Thanks.

Answer

Brian,

As a happy customer, I'll elaborate a bit.  Freshservice spun off from Freshdesk.  Freshdesk has been around for years (I can't tell you the time frame).   

My company compared Freshdesk to Zendesk and had settled on Freshdesk, however, As soon as I made that decision, Freshservice was released.  Since I try to work within an ITIL framework, this was perfect for me.

Freshservice is still growing, still adding features, however, I can tell you, they are hungry, not complacent to rest on their laurels.

Login or Signup to post a comment
JS Bin