Start a new topic

Freshdesk to Freshservice features missing

I did extensive testing of Freshdesk (Estate) before moving to Freshservice.

There are a number of features missing with Freshservice (multiple products with multiple SLAs, Freshphone, Forums, Freshchat) and I'm looking for some clarity around your roadmap.

• What features are NOT making the move to freshservice?
  • Timeline for Features being added?

Can you share any more information?

3 people like this idea

The Freshdesk features that have to do with external customer support are not making it to Freshservice as Freshservice is predominantly, an internal IT service desk. If you are concerned about supporting multiple locations, we are bringing in some modules that would facilitate that. 

Some of the features in the near roadmap are service catalogue, financial management, integrations, mobile apps etc. 

I will share the complete document with you over email. 

Hello Narain,

I'm interested to learn more about the Freshservice development roadmap too. Can you please forward me the document as well?

Thank you.

Hello Narain,

I'm interested to learn more about the Freshservice development roadmap too. Can you please forward me the document as well?

Thank you.

@all,

You have got mail. :)

HI,

I received nothing on my mailbox :/

Oops! I mailed your colleague instead of you. Mailing you now. Sorry, Nicolas!

Narain, could you please email the roadmap to me too?

Mailing you right away, Rohith. :)

may i see them too?

Alan, of course! Check your mail. :)

Narrain,

I'm currently evaluating Freshservice and I'm also missing features that are currently found in FreshDesk.

Specifically: 

1. Multiple products

2. Multiple SLAs (per product)

3. Multiple portals with different ticket creation forms

Where I currently stand my ideal situation would be for the IT team in my organisation to use Freshservice while other teams would use FreshDesk.   If both were accesible through an initial page (where IT services are a "product" alongside others) then it would be transparent to the user.

I would really appreciate it if I could talk to someone about this since it would determine if we select Freshservice or Freshdesk.

Please send me the roadmap as well.  

Juan,

I will ask your account manager to get in touch with you regarding this.

I am also mailing you the roadmap.

Thanks.

Narain

Hi,

Could you please send it to me?

Diego Santos

Would you email me the roadmap? Thx, Ben Barnes Houston, TX
Login or Signup to post a comment
JS Bin