Start a new topic

More actions options in automation

Like in the scenario automation: Ability to send mail to custom email address Ability to add tasks and assign them to the agent

add cc to the ticket

automatic canned response to the requester

4 people like this idea

I need to setup an automation that will send an email to someone who is not an agent or requestor.

I would also like to send email to an address that is not an agent or requestor. Also send to SMS would be handy, although I could work around this by using an email-to-SMS service if the first part worked.

May I know what could be the use case for emailing a person who is neither an agent nor a requestor?

Case 1: To alert to a secondary email address such as a personal email address in the event that company email goes down out of hours.

Case 2: To alert a third-party with responsibility for supporting one of our systems.

Case 3: To use an email-to-SMS service to alert agents of urgent tickets as soon as they are logged. (This is probably easier for you to set up than a direct send-to-SMS given how many countries you operate in).

Hope that helps,

Thanks

Mark

3 people like this

Is there an update on this or has anyone come up with a work around?

automated canned responses, now please!

1 person likes this

Please add canned response functionality or Reply to Requester option. If Send Email to Requester is used, it doesn't affect SLA timer and still breaches First Response SLA. Thanks.

Login or Signup to post a comment