In case you signed up for Freshservice via the Google Marketplace, you can import email addresses in your domain as requesters in your Freshservice account.
Here are the steps to do so:
1. Sign in to Freshservice as an account admin (with the Google account you used for signing up for Freshservice) and go to the Admin console.
2. Click on Requesters under User Management.
3. Click on Import> Import from Google.
4. If you get a list of Google accounts, choose the one linked to the Freshservice account.
5. From the list of names and email addresses, select the ones you want to import as requesters. You can choose all the names on the page (20 at a time) or even all the names from the list.
6. Click on Import once done.